Bad Credit Payday Loans
Cash in your hands when you most need it!
- Simple, Fast, Secure!
- Flexible Terms
- Instant Decision on Loan Approval
- Poor Credit or No Credit OK
Bad Credit Payday Loans - Your Online One-Stop Solution
If you are like 60% of Americans who have bad credit and struggle to maintain even $500 in their accounts in savings, odds are you might find yourself in a bind when an unprepared for emergency strikes. Those curve balls that life throws from time to time way out from the left field. Be it a natural disaster, an unforeseen expense or financial difficulties, money, is in most cases, the quick fix that’s needed to put things right. Money, however, that most Americans don’t have!
What’s more, one in ten Americans (that’s nearly 45 million) are living without any credit score to speak of.
Hence, if you find yourself stranded, with poor credit and no emergency fund, you might feel like you have nowhere to turn to. But the good news is that there are many financial solutions out there. There is a whole slew of lenders eager to offer loans to customers from all walks of life and credit ratings.
One fast solution is online payday loans for bad credit or no credit. A bad credit payday loan is a fast cash advance: a short term unsecured loan that offers you the cash you need until your next payday.
What is Bad Credit?
Credit score, in general, is assigned to a person in order to predict a borrower's ability to pay. A credit report is compiled by looking at people's debt repayment history. If there were any delinquencies registered (in the form of late payments, credit card overuse or outright bankruptcy), that individual "earns" a bad credit rating. Such a rating means the individual is a high risk customer with a low likelihood of repaying their debts.
Credit scores are determined by diverse-ranging criteria, but the most common is the FICO score. Your credit is considered bad once it falls anywhere between 300 and 630 and good if it hovers anywhere between 720 and 850.
If you happen to have bad credit rating, you can fill out a loan application form with a payday loan lender who can offer you a short term cash loan without taking into consideration your credit history.
How to Get Bad Credit Payday Loans Online?
Applying for bad credit payday loans is pretty straightforward and easy. The individual seeking to borrow a relatively small amount of cash can apply for the online payday loan and repay it on his or her next payday. The payday loan application process is quite simple, and the great advantage is that the approval decision is the fastest compared to any other type of personal loans or installment loans.
First, customers must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years old.
- Be gainfully employed and provide proof of such employment as pay stubs or bank statements.
- Possess a checking account that is in good standing.
Second, the guaranteed online form for a payday loan for bad credit, which takes only a few minutes to fill out, is done online via a smartphone or computer. The approval process is completed on the same day after which the funds are transferred electronically using the borrower’s bank account details. If the loan application is received and approved before 5 pm, then the money is deposited on the next business day.
Make sure that the online payday loan fee is within your ability to pay. This is important because the fee will be added to the total loan amount and will have to be paid at maturity date.
Third, if you agree to the terms and conditions, by signing the contract with the loan lender electronically, the funds are then transferred directly into the current bank account.
Fourth, on maturity date, the borrower repays the full loan amount plus interest rates in form of a fee, which is withdrawn electronically from the next pay deposit.
It cannot be stressed enough the importance of honoring your loan commitment! In other words, be diligent while repaying and make every effort to pay it fully and on time. Any lapse in your obligation – paying late or defaulting on your payment will directly impact your future eligibility for other loans online.
How Much Can I Get with Payday Loans Online?
The particular amount of payday loan depends on the individual payday lender, but typically, the initial amount borrowed can be up to $1,000. The actual sum you will get approved for, depends on your income and credit score. If you repay your first online payday loan without fault, however, this will increase the sum that you can borrow on your following loan. In fact, upon each successful repayment, the loan amount that can be requested increases by $100. For larger loan amounts, opt for personal loans for bad credit as they carry a lower interest rate and should be repaid over a longer period of time.
What do I gain by choosing a Bad Credit Payday Loan?
Online bad credit loans offer a number of benefits over other types of financing from traditional lenders:
- Quick and simple process. When you go for payday loans online, the lender will never ask you a battery of questions or to provide a briefcase of supporting documents. The payday loan application process is quick (the decision approval is instant and ready in minutes), easy and can be done from the comfort of your own home. Moreover, you get the money as soon as on the next day.
- No collateral needed. As the bad credit loan amount is small, all you need to do is fill out your online loan application form and provide the necessary personal information. That’s it! Unsecured loans are called so because no asset is required to secure the loan.
- Easy to qualify for. All the requirements asked of you to be approved for payday loans is that you are gainfully employed, are at least 18 years of age, and have a bank account. Lenders of payday loans no credit check don’t require good credit and don’t check credit scores in a traditional way.
- Will not impact your credit rating. It’s no problem to get one hour payday loans no credit check if you have no credit or bad credit history. The lender will perform an alternative – soft credit check with untraditional credit bureaus, which will not show on your credit report or impact your credit score in any way.
- Confidential and secured. The personal information that you provide is encrypted and secured through several security measures. Similarly, all transactions between you and the lender are not disclosed to anyone else, and so, are entirely confidential.
How Do You Search for a Reliable Payday Loan Provider?
You need to be aware that there are many bad credit payday direct lenders. The danger is that among legitimate and accredited lenders you can find just as many predatory ones that are running shady operations. As a rule, these are looking to entrap people with poor credit into high-interest short term loans online that can prove extremely difficult to be paid back. This can drag you into a vicious cycle of re-borrowing or getting your debt rolled over at the cost of additional fees and interest rate.
Instead, opt to deal with reliable lenders, who are usually larger, accredited, and well-established loan organizations. These, in contrast, are managed by a large team of staff, have a streamlined operation and, most importantly, comply with the Online Lenders Association (OLA) guidelines.
The cash advance lenders in our network adhere to the governing rules and regulations for the sector, disclose all the specifics of the loan process to the borrower in a clear, straightforward manner, and provide flexible repayment options. We do all the work to connect you with a bad credit payday lender that will best suit your needs, so you can get approved.