Last Updated: August 2019
Please study the following information carefully as it specifies the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit 1F Cash Advance, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information. This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent between you and this Website, when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time in our sole discretion. Accordingly, you should visit this Website and review the Policy periodically to determine if any changes have been made and whether such changes are acceptable. The date on which this Policy was last updated will be noted immediately above this Policy.
Electronic Delivery Disclosure
By submitting your information via the Internet, you agree to receive certain notifications, disclosures and/or documents electronically. This Consent to Electronic Disclosures applies to the information you are providing on this Site and any other communications we or any third party lender may provide to you.
By consenting to the electronic delivery of disclosures, you agree that we may provide electronically any and all communications regarding the loan application (the “Disclosures”). This consent applies to the receipt of electronic disclosures with respect to the loan application. This consent does not apply to any future transactions that may occur between us. You may withdraw your consent prior to submitting your information by exiting the website or by closing your browser.
By completing and submitting your information, you:
- Agree to provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and other information requested on this Site;
- Confirm your consent to receive notifications, disclosures and/or documents from us and any third party lender in electronic format;
- Demonstrate your ability to access the notifications, disclosures and/or documents in electronic form;
- Confirm that you have provided a current e-mail address at which electronic notifications, documents and/or disclosures can be sent to you;
- Acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the terms contained in this Electronic Disclosure section;
- Agree to the terms contained in this Electronic Disclosure section.
You further acknowledge and understand that all original and electronic notification, disclosures and/or documentation will be routinely destroyed, but not before the period of time designated by regulatory requirements. Records may be stored electronically via imaging, scanning, filming or other technology used for the storage of documentation via internal processes or third-party processors that we or any third party lender approve for these services.
You agree that such storage shall be secure, and further agree that such records shall for all purposes be recognized and admissible in evidence or otherwise to prove the agreements, rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to any such records. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect
Any collection of personal information or data through this Website is performed with your consent.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also collect information automatically as you navigate through this Website. We use log files and cookies to collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) including, but not limited to, the IP address of the computer or mobile device making the request, browser type and the times you access this Website and usage details. Please note that IP addresses are not usually associated with your personal computer, but with a portal through which you accessed the Internet. Consequently, IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) that you directly provide to us that can identify you, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, cellular number, social security number, e-mail address, date of birth, driver license number, state of residency and information pertaining to your bank account.
Information From Your Browser
As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automated data collection technologies (“Cookies”) to collect certain information, including but not limited to, information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, operating system, internet connection, and location data.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or compound it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Cookies help us improve this Website so we can deliver a better and more personalized experience by reducing unwanted information that you might otherwise receive.
Where Do We Take The Information From
The information that is collected through our website can include, but is not limited to:
|The Information You Enter||The Information From Your Browser|
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
In the course of using this Website, we may collect personal information and data to:
- Present you with options for personal loans, financially-related products and/or other offerings that you seek;
- Present the contents of this Website to you;
- Deliver services that you have requested;
- Communicate with you via telephone, e-mail, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, and/or other third parties;
- Display advertising tailored to your interests or background;
- Perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- Perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you through your interaction with this Website as well as information that you provide to us, including personal information. This information is used for the following purposes:
- To present the contents of this Website to you;
- To deliver services that you have requested;
- To determine whether to extend an offer to become an Affiliate or Advertiser in our Network;
- To communicate with you via telephone, e-mail, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, or other third parties;
- To display advertising tailored to your interests or background; (vi) perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website;
- To enforce our Terms and Condition;
- To perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.
Disclosing Your Information
As a general rule, 1F Cash Advance LLC will not share, sell or, otherwise distribute your personal information without your consent. However, 1F Cash Advance LLC may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide your information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by 1F Cash Advance LLC when you provide us your information;
- To third-party service providers who assist us in operating this Website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as such information is kept confidential;
- With affiliated entities;
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process, and/or government or regulatory request;
- As part of a liquidation or bankruptcy proceeding, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or divestiture of some or all of 1F Cash Advance LLC assets.
The Purpose of Sharing Information
This table sums up the actions that can be done in relation to the information that is collected from our clients.
|Purpose of Sharing Information||Will It Be Shared?||Can You Limit the Sharing?|
|For running our business||Yes||No|
|For marketing purposes||Yes||No|
|For marketing purposes of other companies||Yes||No|
Data Retention and Security
By accessing and navigating through this Website, hereby you acknowledge and agree that 1F Cash Advance LLC may retain your information indefinitely. Please note that any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Commitment to Online Security
1F Cash Advance LLC uses reasonable efforts to protect the security of your personal information and encrypt sensitive information such as your social security number, driver license number, and bank account information.
Although we strive to provide reasonable security measures for your personal information that we process and maintain, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to and through this Website.
No Liability for Acts of Third Parties
1F Cash Advance LLC will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard’s security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made 100% secure.
Consequently, 1F Cash Advance LLC shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of 1F Cash Advance LLC including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
Third Party Disclosure
Consent to Communicate
When you submit your personal information to this Website, you are providing your express consent to be contacted via e-mail, telephone, postal mail or text message communication. If you wish to opt-out of one or all of these communication methods, please follow the instructions provided in the corresponding communication.
Modifications or Amendments
From time to time, we may change this Policy to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or, for other purposes. We will provide notice to you if these changes are material on this Website, and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent.
For your information, the date this Policy was last updated is listed at the top of this page. Your continued use of this Website after any such changes have been made signifies confirms your acceptance of any changes or amendments to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 18
This Website is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under 18 years of age may access or provide any information on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or our practices, please reach out to us at [email protected].