About 1F Cash Advance Financial Help, LLC
1F Cash Advance Financial Help, LLC is committed to connecting borrowers to reliable lenders. By facilitating access to various types of short-term loans, we help our customers navigate through their financial emergencies. By partnering with more than 25 reputable direct lenders, we offer different products, including payday loans direct lenders, to match various financial needs. Bad credit payday loans and online loans for bad credit are the best options for borrowers with credit scores lower than 600.
At the same time, customers with bad credit scores or no credit history can opt for online loans no credit check. The ideal choice for borrowers who run into an emergency and require quick financial assistance is 1 hour payday loans. All these loan products can help borrowers get fast cash when they need it most. We aim to provide financial help, while making all borrowing processes as simple and hassles as possible, providing the best financial solution for each customer in a matter of minutes.
Scholarship Mission and Intention
But our mission goes beyond fast and reliable financial services. We also want to help individuals manage their finances better and pursue their goals, leading to their financial independence.
The 1F Cash Advance Financial Champions Scholarship intends to encourage individuals to increase their financial literacy through careful research and reflection.
Our scholarship is designed as a yearly contest where students must send their contributions (essay and video) until the deadline. The application process is ongoing, meaning that if you didn't manage to apply in the running session, you are still considered as an applicant for the upcoming session, given that you meet the eligibility criteria.
To enter our contest, students must meet the following requirements:
You must be a United States citizen or resident
You must be enrolled full-time in high school or part-time or full-time in college, trade school, or graduate school
You need to be 18 years old or older
You must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
How to Apply for the 1F Cash Advance Financial Champions Scholarship
To participate in the 1F Cash Advance Financial Champions Contest, applicants should:
- Submit a 500 words essay describing The biggest financial challenges of the modern world;
- Submit the essay by using the application form.
Terms and Conditions
All applicants who submit their essays for the 1FCA Financial Champions Scholarship (further referred as “Scholarship”), agree to the following terms and conditions:
- For participation in this contest are allowed persons meeting all the eligibility criteria.
- All entries that do not comply with the requirements mentioned on the Scholarship page will be disqualified.
- The company will maintain communication with the applicant via e-mail.
- The company keeps the right to refuse to award the Scholarship to the selected winner if the announced applicants fail to confirm their acceptance of the Scholarship by the date defined in the company’s message.
- Each applicant may only win the Scholarship once at any given time.
- The winner will receive the scholarship award into his bank account, or by other means, agreed by the company and the applicant.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to award the Scholarship if the payment process cannot be arranged in a mode convenient for both the company and the applicant.
- The Scholarship award is designated for covering the winner’ tuition fees.
- The Scholarship winner will be asked to submit a photo.
- All applicants allow the company to use the submitted materials on the company’s site, including their photo and the short biography in case of selection as winner.
- The company keeps the right to change the scholarship program at any time, such as current scholarships, terms, rules, and provisions, prize fund, or other details.
- The company will answer all questions related to the scholarhsip program within 72 hours from the receipt of the message.
- Any objections or questions about the Scholarship program can be sent to [email protected].
- All information provided in the scholarship application is confidential and will be treated as such. The company will not communicate the personal details of applicants (address or contact information, etc.) to third parties.
A panel of the 1F Cash Advance’s executives will determine the winner of the contest. They’ll base their decision on the following criteria:
- Understanding of the issues
Participating students should aim to produce original works that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the topic. We won’t accept plagiarized works.
Winners will be announced two weeks after the deadlines.
Once 1F Cash Advance identifies the winner, they will have two weeks to record a video interview with impressions of the Scholarship Winning, the participation stages, and the challenges. The video interview must contain mentions about opportunities provided by Latoria Williams.
The selected winner must share this interview on their Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, two platforms may be chosen) with a link to the 1F Cash Advance website.
If the selected winner doesn’t send the video interview and doesn’t respond within 14 days, the offer might be withdrawn or given to another student. The offer can also be withdrawn if the participant submits false or misleading information during the process.
Prize funds will be sent in a single payment, and the winner’s work may be published on this site, along with a short bio on the winner.
1F Cash Advance reserves the right to change the rules as necessary. We’ll inform students about contest changes, so check back regularly for more information.
1F Cash Advance Financial Champions
Meet our winners
Robert Greenberg is a freshman at Cornell College. He’s majoring in political science with minors in history and economics. He’s interested in how the public engages with politics and policy, especially at the local level.
University of Bridgeport
Mohan Sharma is a mechanical engineering student at the University of Bridgeport. He’s originally from India, where he says he got his “spending habits” from—or rather, the lack thereof. Growing up in a poor country has made him more aware of how money works and how it should be spent responsibly.
Adannaya Nkruma Ayodele
California Lutheran University
Adannaya Ayodele is a student at California Lutheran University. She is majoring in accounting and minoring in finance. Adannaya has a passion for helping people manage their finances, and she hopes to pursue a career in the financial planning field.