Car Title Loans
- No Brokers, No Third Party
- Most credit types accepted
- No need for a bank account
- You can continue to use your car
- All makes and models are welcome
- Apply 24/7 Online
Through 1F Cash Advance, you can get a car title loan. Auto title loans are a simple way to receive the money you need by using your vehicle as collateral. We will help you connect with the best lenders and fill out the car title loan application. Borrow money today, even with a bad credit score with no hard credit check.
What is a Car Title Loan?
Car title loans allow you to borrow money from the value of your car. Usually, the lender identifies how much your car costs and provides you with from 24% to 50% of your vehicle. Rather than merely examining and relying on your financial history as a prospective borrower, lenders will determine how much money you can borrow by checking the value of your car.
How Do Online Title Loans Work?
Most car title loans have the same manner of operation, regardless of vehicle type. Here are the steps you follow when you borrow title loans online:
- You fill out the car title loan application on our website and provide proof of car ownership.
- We will send it to our lenders that offer title loans.
- They will assess the value of your car and your personal information.
- If approved, they will send you a car title loan offer.
- You read the fine print and check the rates.
- If you agree to terms and conditions, sign the loan contract.
- You repay the car title loan with fixed monthly payments while you drive your vehicle.
Car Title Loan Rates
Here is a representative example to better understand the interest rates of car title loans. Assume you need to borrow $2,000 to cover financial emergencies. If you use your vehicle and apply for a car title loan, you may have 30 days to pay it back.
The finance cost is 25% as monthly interest. It implies you’ll have to pay an extra $500 to borrow $2,000. You give the lender your car title, and the loan provider offers you $2,000 in cash. You must pay $2,500 plus additional costs at the end of the 30 days.
What Do I Need to Get a Title Loan Online?
Unlike traditional personal loans or payday loans, applying for car title loans through 1F Cash Advance is straightforward. The requirements for title loan application are easy to meet.
- Valid government identification;
- Vehicle (just for inspection);
- Your name appears on the car ownership;
- Income proof (paystubs);
- Begin your application right away.
Car Title Loan Benefits with 1F Cash Advance
Are you not sure if you want to get car title loans? Or maybe a credit card cash advance looks better to you? Obtaining a car title loan with 1F Cash Advance has several advantages you need to consider:
- Online title loan approval is quick (you can get it up to one hour);
- Funding in one business day;
- Easy loan eligibility requirements;
- No pre-payment penalties;
- Bad credit is accepted;
- No hidden fees;
- Professional and 24/7 customer service;
- All models (cars, RVs, motorcycles) are welcome.
- You can keep driving your car;
- A title loan does not require a bank account;
- Convenient repayment methods (you can set up an automatic payment plan).
Tips for Getting Your Faster
Ensure that the financing documentation you give for your vehicle is as accurate as possible so there won’t be problems getting fast cash during the application process.
Include all of the relevant papers with your application. For example, you must have proof of income to receive money from your car title. Give all the needed information about your outstanding loans during the inquiry process.
These steps will help you determine the maximum loan amount you can borrow. One of our helpful loan officers will contact you via email once we have your information. We are here to assist you online and get you competitive rates for title loans despite your credit score!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a penalty for paying my loan early?
No. There are no penalties for paying off your loan early. Paying off your debt early reduces the interest charged on it.
Do I need to have an active employment status?
No. However, our lending partners don’t need to know you are financially capable. However, you must have a source of income to have a higher chance during the approval process.
How much can I borrow from a car title loan agent?
The amount you can borrow will depend on the value of your vehicle and your ability to repay your auto title loan. The amounts and availability differ by state. Loan levels for these loans range from $2,000 to $3,500.
How do I get my title back after I have covered the title loan?
After you have paid off your title loan, your lender will remove our lien on the vehicle. The title will be returned to you in line with your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (or a comparable agency's procedures).