Senior Marketing Analyst
Boulder, CO or Remote (Based in the U.S.)
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst who knows everything about how to analyze data, trends, and consumer behavior to support every business line and transform our data into insights and then into knowledge. Additionally, as a member of the marketing team, the Senior Marketing Analyst will give the Marketing Manager strategic support as they develop plans and strategies to meet the company’s business goals.
- Collecting and analyzing data to find ways to grow and expand, create new products and services, or improve current ones;
- Analyzing data and conducting customer research to find ways to develop new products and identify marketing activity opportunities.
- Utilize quantitative methods like audience segmentation and A/B testing to evaluate the efficiency of current marketing efforts.
- Constructing and managing our analytics platform and data warehouse.
- Examining information from both internal and external systems to assist the business in making wise judgments regarding its marketing strategy and methods.
- Making analyses-based reports and visualizations that are used by leadership to make strategic decisions.
- Utilizing dashboards, spreadsheets, and visualizations to provide stakeholders with actionable insights.
What We Expect from a Candidate
- Intellectual curiosity. We want you to explore the lending market from a different angle.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in economics, mathematics, business, finance, marketing, or a closely related STEM discipline is required.
- A track record of making adaptive decisions, solving problems, and keeping promises, and sticking to deadlines.
- 3 to 5 years of expertise in an Analytical position. Preference will be given to candidates with at least one year of experience in a role related to Marketing and Advertising Analytics.
- It’s necessary to know how to manage reporting projects in Tableau, Periscope, or a comparable tool, as well as know SQL and Excel.
- Project management expertise. Sometimes you will have to lead several projects, so working with deadlines and being able to prioritize your tasks is required.
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy & Analytics
Job Level: Analyst
A Senior Marketing Analyst role comes with a minimum salary of $42,500. We also offer the ability to get various performance-based bonuses within our total compensation package. Additionally, you can count on a 1-time equity grant based on your work experience.
Explore Your Career Path at 1F Cash Advance
Our company is aimed at making our employees feel comfortable and involved from the very first day. We provide an onboarding program that consists of Day 1 Orientation, various training sessions with your team and manager, meeting our CEO and President Latoria Williams, and educational summits held by our senior managers.
Day 1 to Month 5: Define Your Mission
This period is devoted to getting to know the mission and values of the company and defining how your own role corresponds to them. After that, your direct supervisor will help you develop mission-aligned goals to prove yourself effectively in the position and build a real career.
Months 5–12: Explore Your Cultural Role
You'll be aware of the culture of 1F Cash Advance and be able to become its part and participate in its manifestation.
Months 12-18: Identify Your Career Path
At 1F Cash Advance, we go above and beyond to help you feel comfortable while pursuing your ambitions. You will become self-assured and empowered to make the critical decisions that will advance your career.
As an equal opportunity employer, 1F Cash Advance does not discriminate against its employees on the basis of actual or fictitious grounds that are legally recognized as being protected under local, state, or federal laws or regulations. As a company, we want to create a welcoming environment where oppressive practices are actively dismantled in all of our interactions and working processes.
Please contact our HR staff at [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, carry out important job duties, and/or enjoy other perks and privileges of employment.