Online Payday Loans in Arizona
- Legitimate direct lenders
- Same-day loan decision
- Fast cash loans
- No hassle
- Short-term cash advance options
- One-business-day deposit
- Convenient terms
Short-Term Online Payday Loans for Arizona Residents
Arizona residents looking for short-term loans can rely on direct lenders for AZ cash loans. If you live in Arizona and face an emergency, consider getting a reasonable payday loan from a reputable lender. Direct loan providers have lenient terms and welcome all credit types.
Table of Contents
- What Are Arizona Payday Loans and How They Work?
- Payday Cash Advances Vs. Installment Loans
- Why You May Need an Online Payday Loan in Arizona (AZ)
- Arizona Online Loans Rates and Fees
- Fee Examples for Arizona Short-Term Loans
- Who Qualifies for an Arizona Payday Cash Advance?
- We Offer Online Payday Loans in the Following Cities in Arizona
- How to Apply for Arizona Fast Cash Loans Online?
- Why Choose Our Services?
- Alternatives to Payday Loans in Arizona
- 1F Cash Advance Payday Loans Store Location in Arizona
- Our Arizona Products and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Arizona Payday Loans and How They Work?
Payday loans are short-term emergency cash advances the borrowers take to solve unexpected financial issues. These loans are popular with customers due to their fast processing time and lenient requirements.Almost anyone can receive approval on a short-term small-dollar loan.Most often, people choose to apply online. Applying only takes a few minutes, and direct lenders provide an almost immediate response.
If you qualify, you will get a specific offer with all the terms and fees specified. If you agree with all the loan conditions, you’ll confirm it by applying an electronic signature and sending it back to the lender. Once the loan provider has your confirmation, they will deposit the money into your checking account. A poor credit score is not an impediment to being approved for a payday loan. Direct lenders care less about your credit history and more about your ability to repay them on time.
Payday Cash Advances Vs. Installment Loans
When you want to borrow money from a payday lender, keep in mind that they usually have two types of products: cash advances and payday installment loans. The best loan option depends on your specific needs and qualifications.
Both loan products follow the same application and processing procedure. A direct lender will transfer any loan types within the same timeframe: one business day on average. Same-day and one-hour deposits also happen occasionally when the application goes fast.
A payday cash advance is usually a loan of up to $1,000 that you can apply for online or in-store and receive in one working day. A direct loan provider will not usually inquire about your specific plans with the money you intend to borrow. You are free to use the resources on what you deem important and urgent. Service providers pay close attention to your debt-to-income ratio and other eligibility criteria. According to the loan agreement, you are fully responsible for paying the loan in one lump sum plus interest and other fees on time.
Why You May Need an Online Payday Loan in Arizona (AZ)
Payday cash advances are helpful when you are dealing with unexpected expenses. If other financial institutions have rejected your loan application or need more time to process your details, consider applying for a payday loan. Arizona residents typically go for a payday cash advance for one of the reasons below:
Pay for rent, utility, buy groceries or handle minor daily expenses. Even the people who rigorously plan their budget may run into cash shortages at times.Emergency loans were designed to help you out when all you need is a couple of hundreds of dollars until your next paycheck.
Do minor house repair works. When you have a leaking pipe or you need to replace essential house appliances, a small-dollar loan may be the right choice.
Finance car repair services. If you rely on your vehicle to work, earn money, or pick up family members from school or work, repairing it promptly becomes a priority. A payday cash advance is usually enough to cover the cost of minor complexity car repair.
Repair damages caused by natural disasters. When a strong wind takes a part of your roof away, emergency cash may help you out until you get your insurance funds.
Pay for tuition. Whether you or your children urgently need to pay for education and you don’t have the means at the moment, possibly for one of the reasons above, a short-term loan from a direct lender can save the day.
Among their most apparent benefits, one may notice that payday cash advances have the following advantages:
- Simple application;
- Flexible terms and amounts;
- Low requirements;
- Quick deposit;
- No hard credit checks.
Arizona Online Loans Rates and Fees
An applicant may typically request up to $1,000 from payday loan providers. The average terms for a small-dollar loan are 14 or 31 days, depending on when you get your next paycheck. Fees range between $10 and $30 for each $100 borrowed. Other operational fees may apply. Failing to pay your loan on time and per your loan agreement is why lenders apply penalties based on state law regulations. On the territory of Arizona, loan providers have to comply with a 36% APR cap. Similarly, New Mexico small-dollar loans are capped at 175%. Arizona and New Mexico share similar statistics in terms of loan regulations.
All licensed lenders in AZ have to follow the rules and regulations set by local authorities and strictly follow fair lending protocols. Borrowers must read the agreement before signing it and fully repay the lender according to its terms.
Fee Examples for Arizona Short-Term Loans
|Loan Principal||Fee||Total Amount to Repay||Term (days)||APR|
The table above shows an illustration of the average costs of borrowing money from payday loan providers. Whether you have a fair or poor credit rating, the cost of a loan may vary depending on your financial history and debt-to-income ratio. Please note that the offer you get from a lender may vary. If you live in a state different from Arizona, your loan agreement will reflect the local regulations. An Oklahoma online payday loan, for example, will give you the option to select up to $1,500, i.e. by $500 more compared to Arizona cash advance loans.
Who Qualifies for an Arizona Payday Cash Advance?
Anyone meeting the conditions listed below can qualify for a payday cash advance.
Age: You must be 18 or older to apply;
Citizenship: Being an American citizen or a permanent resident is mandatory if you want to take a cash advance;
Banking details: You need to have an active bank account in your name to receive the loan and pay it back (checking account);
Employment: Lenders require you have a steady job that generates a decent monthly income. Some specify that you need to have worked at least the past three months and have at least $1,000 a month.
Contact details: You have to share your valid email address and active phone number so that the lender can contact you.
People with no jobs can also apply for cash advances and get approval. As long as the applicant has a recurring source of income (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly), a direct lender can accept their request. Thus, people on disability or social benefits and single mothers that receive monthly alimony can receive approval if they qualify.
We Offer Online Payday Loans in the Following Cities in Arizona
Apply for a loan via our platform to get the best offer from top legitimate payday lenders. If you would rather visit our in-store locations, check the most popular branches in AZ: Yuma, Gila, La Paz, Greenlee, Mohave, Pinal, Coconino, Cochise, Pima, Yavapai, Santa Cruz, Graham, Apache.
How to Apply for Arizona Fast Cash Loans Online?
The application process through 1F Cash Advance is straightforward and only takes a few minutes. Follow the steps below to submit a loan request.
Fill out the application form and submit it. If you qualify, you will receive an offer from one of the lenders in our network;
Get a loan offer from a direct lender;
Sign the loan agreement if you like the terms and conditions;
Get your funds. A direct lender will deposit the money into your checking account as soon as you sign the agreement.
Repaying your debt on time is just as important as receiving the money when you most need it. Failing to fulfill your obligations may result in additional fees and penalties and will impact your credit score. Consequently, you would jeopardize your chances of being approved for a loan in the future.
Why Choose Our Services?
Choosing 1F Cash Advance when you need money urgently means prioritizing online safety and the quality of the services received. Arizona residents choose us because of one or a combination of the reasons below:
- Straightforward application process. Each question is essential to the application process; the procedure is optimized to the customers’ benefit.
- Direct licensed lenders. Our network of professionals includes top industry leaders with extensive experience in lending.
- Fair terms. Since we work with lenders within a competitive industry, each strives to exceed the customers’ expectations by improving their services. In effect, you get better deals.
- Quick approval. A loan provider only needs a few minutes to assess your eligibility and provide an offer if you qualify.
- Fast deposit. The lender initiates the transfer to your bank account as soon as they have your signature in place.
- Automatic repayment. When you sign the loan agreement, your lender will ask for your consent to withdraw the loan principal and interest from your account automatically on the due date. That way, you don’t risk forgetting about your debt and dealing with penalties. You only need to make sure you have sufficient funds in your account on the due date.
- Data security. When you apply with us, your data is protected at no charge. We do not share your information with any unaffiliated third parties.
- Transparency. No hidden fees, no extra charges. We have a zero-tolerance policy for misleading information and unfair conditions.
Alternatives to Payday Loans in Arizona
If for any reason you don’t think payday cash advances would work for your particular issue, consider one of the alternative means below:
- Personal loans. Banks and credit unions provide them to all eligible candidates. A personal installment loan is suitable for long-term financial goals. However, a high credit score may be required, especially for unsecured loans.
- Car title loans. Borrowing money against the title of a vehicle is convenient because you get to use the money and the car simultaneously.
- Lines of credit. If you know that you have upcoming expenses but are unsure how much money you will need, a line of credit will offer you the flexibility of borrowing as you need, up to a predetermined limit. Be aware that interest rates on this type of loan make a change along the way.
- Ask your employer for a cash advance. Borrowing from a person that knows you helps you gain credibility.
- Borrow from friends or family members. If you are not afraid to jeopardize your relationship with the people close to you, consider taking a loan from family, relatives, or friends. Set clear terms to avoid any misunderstanding.
1F Cash Advance Payday Loans Store Location in Arizona
Our Arizona Products and Services
Payday Cash Advance Loan Options
Cash advances are short-term loans that can be used for unexpected expenses. Get between $100 and $1,000 within 24 hours without any collateral, long lines, and collecting hundreds of documents. Apply online via our platform or visit one of our in-store locations. Our branch manager will be able to provide you with more details.
Installment Loans Through 1F Cash Advance
If you think of a more significant purchase, consider an installment loan instead of a cash advance. Installment loans are for larger amounts, between $1,000 and $5,000, and monthly payments. To apply, visit us online or at one of our stores in your area.
In-Store Check Cashing
We’ve added a check cashing service to most of our stores, and it’s a convenient way to get your money quickly and easily. See if our service is available in your area and use it whenever you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
The State of Arizona prohibits all loan products that do not comply with the official state regulations. As long as they follow the rules, the activity of direct lenders offering short-term small-dollar loans is considered legitimate.
Same-day payday loans online are possible but not guaranteed. It depends on how fast the application process goes. On a typical business day, people who apply early in the morning (before 10 AM) have higher chances to get approval.
1F Cash Advance made a rule out of working with licensed direct lenders only. The direct loan providers in our network are authorized to work in the state of Arizona.
Most direct lenders in Arizona only do a soft credit check via alternative services instead of traditional financial institutions that have a mandatory hard credit check through the three major credit bureaus. However, there may be exceptions. Some businesses claim not to perform any credit checks at all. The reason is that your credit history is not as important to them as your income and ability to pay them back on time.
If your loan application goes fast, you may have the funds requested in your checking account in one hour. However, there are no guarantees, and it doesn't depend on the lender. The loan providers we work with process all applications as fast as possible.
If you are not an Arizona resident, you will be happy to learn we have offices in all states. Feel free to visit our payday loan stores in Wyoming, Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, New Hampshire, Maine, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Minnesota, Virginia, Utah.