Online Payday Loans in Missouri
- Payday Loans for Bad Credit
- Safe Online Application
- Same-Day Deposit
- Good Credit Not Mandatory
- Convenient Rates
- Easy Repayment
How Do Online Payday Loans Work?
A financial emergency may occur at any given time. Unfortunately, we see it happening with average Americans every day. If you are struggling with unexpected financial emergencies, consider a payday loan through 1FirstCashAdvance.
With us, taking an online payday loan is as safe as borrowing from a storefront location. To that, we add the convenience of 24/7 applications and fast processing. You don’t need to look for a store that may or may not be open now when you most need it. When you submit your loan request through us, we share it with dozens of licensed direct lenders in your state. As a result, you reach out to top industry leaders in a matter of minutes.
Online payday lenders are more tolerant of your poor credit. Moreover, applying for a small online loan does not affect your credit score, and you may be approved despite the bad credit. If you meet the main requirements, you will receive an offer via email. On typical business days, it will be an almost instant approval. The lender will then make a direct deposit into your bank account. That usually happens the next business day. In some lucky cases, same-day deposits may also occur.
Why Get a Payday Loan Online?
When a financial emergency hits, it shakes off your economic stability and peace of mind. There is no time to wait for the next paycheck. You need to act fast and get cash as quickly as possible. Missouri residents most often apply for a loan in one of the following situations:
- Medical expenses. Keeping yourself in good health is a priority. Your physical well-being may be costly. Medical expenses usually cannot and shouldn’t be postponed.
- Car repair. Most people count on their vehicles to get to work or drive their children to school. For that reason, when your car breaks down, you cannot wait until you get your next paycheck.
- House improvements. Sometimes, home appliances need fixing or replacing. You could need the services of a pest control expert, a plumber, or an electrician.
- Utility bills. The numbers on your bills will fluctuate occasionally. Some of these fluctuations may catch you off guard. It makes sense to apply for a small-dollar loan and avoid more severe consequences.
- Make ends meet. Some months are more challenging than others. If prices went up or you had more expenses, a small-dollar loan will help you bridge the gap between paydays.
Please note that online cash advances are a short-term solution. We do not recommend counting on them for your long-term financial needs. Direct lenders will only approve your request if they think you can repay your debt. That is to your advantage, as well, since it keeps you away from spiraling into debt.
Online Payday Loans vs. Installment Loans
In the state of Missouri, borrowers can apply for short-term cash advances of up to $500. They are also called payday loans because you must pay them back from your next paycheck. The allowed terms on the territory of the state are between 14 and 31 days. The interest rate for a short-term loan can vary between $10 and $30 for each $100 that you borrow. For example, if you take a $200 loan for 14 days at a fee of $20, your repayment will be $240.
Missouri residents can access an online installment loan for up to $5,000, depending on the lender. Compared to cash advances, installment loans are long-term, which is why they may seem less expensive. You repay the principal with the finance charge in fixed monthly payments, also known as installments. The average terms vary from a couple of months up to a year. The number of your payments depends on how often you get paid. Loan providers calculate the exact fees based on your loan request and income details. In addition, an origination fee may apply.
Missouri Online Loans Interest Rates
Missouri state regulations cap all interest and fees on payday loans to a maximum of 75% of the original loan amount. Borrowers are allowed six rollovers. Even if they decide to use several rollovers, the 75% rule still applies. As a result, the interest rate on an average loan can be up to 443% or higher.
The most popular loan amounts in Missouri are $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $450, $500. See below some payday loan examples.
|Loan term (days)||31|
|Fee for each $100||$25|
|Total repaid amount||$563|
|Loan term (days)||14|
|Fee for each $100||$20|
|Total repaid amount||$360|
Can I Get Instant Payday Loan Approval Online?
Although online payday loans in Missouri are a quick funding option, approvals don’t come instantly. “Instant approval” is used by borrowers and lending companies to refer to the prompt processing of applications. Depending on the workload, some customers receive an almost immediate decision. Loan experts know that most applicants look for same-day loans, so they do their best to speed up the process. The average time for a Missouri loan deposit is within one business day. If you need a lending service open on Saturday or Sunday, you might have to wait until the next workday. Or you can apply online via our platform. This does not guarantee you overnight loan approval, but you have decent chances to qualify.
Are There Payday No Credit Check Loans?
Your credit score is less important when you apply for an online payday loan. Traditional financial institutions look into your full credit report. Unlike them, direct lenders only perform a soft credit check. In other words, applying for a cash advance doesn’t affect your score. Missouri payday loan companies don’t typically report to credit bureaus either unless you fail to repay them as agreed. Most lenders will usually do some alternative credit check. However, a poor credit score will not usually prevent you from being approved. To them, your income source is more important. For all these reasons, checking a loan application only takes around 15 minutes, and you receive a fast loan decision.
How to Qualify for a Missouri Payday Loan
To qualify for a Missouri online payday loan, you are required to:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have a steady income source;
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Own an active bank account;
- Be based in Missouri;
- Provide valid contact information (your phone number and email address).
If you have no job now but receive money regularly from alternative sources, you may qualify for a cash advance. Unemployed, disabled people who are on social benefits may also be eligible. Retired people who no longer have a job per se but have alternative income streams could also have a chance. A short-term loan is typically easy to qualify for.
How to Apply for a Missouri Payday Loan
Missouri residents find the application process through the 1FirstCashAdvance website straightforward:
- Apply. Submitting a loan application is easy. You need to fill in each blank with your basic details, then submit it. There is no faxing. You can submit document scans made with a smartphone. We ensure a secure connection and do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. You will not receive any unsolicited phone calls or marketing emails.
- Get approved. On typical workdays, receiving approval is a matter of minutes or one hour tops. If you qualify, a direct lender will email you their offer. We strongly recommend you read it and clarify any ambiguities before signing it. Your contract will specify the terms and fees, the interest rate, and the APR.
- Access your funds. If the process runs smoothly, the lender will deposit the money into your bank account shortly. Statistics show an average of one business day for a transaction to go through. It may take more or less time. Each case is different, and every application has its own pace.
We urge you to be a responsible consumer and repay your loan on the repayment date per the contract terms. That will help you avoid potential penalties and other consequences.
Apply with 1FirstCashAdvance, and the loan will find you. With only one application, you will reach dozens of local lenders. Payday loans are also popular in the following areas in Missouri: St. Louis County, Jackson, St. Charles, St. Louis City, Greene, Clay, Jefferson, Boone, Jasper, Franklin, Cass, Platte, Buchanan, Christian, Cole, Kansas City.
The lender will transfer your funds as soon as possible, right after you have signed the contract. If you are lucky, you could have the money deposited on the same day. Most customers benefiting from online cash advances in Missouri receive their money the next business day.
You should apply in your state of residence. The easiest option is to submit an online application, which will reach the direct lenders licensed to lend to you.
No, Missouri state law only authorizes one payday loan at a time.