Emergency Payday Loans when you need Cash Immediately!
- Bad Credit Score OK
- Same-Day Funding
- No Hard Credit Checks
- Fast Cash when You Need It!
Emergency situations could ruin your plans even if you had everything planned. Car repairs or unexpected medical bills might destroy your monthly budget in no time. To avoid these circumstances, count on emergency loans. They are a suitable option when having financial problems to solve. 1FirstCashAdvance is here to help you connect with trusted direct lenders that will provide emergency payday loans with reasonable rates.
What is an Emergency Payday Loan?
Emergency loans are short-term cash advances that you borrow from a direct lender to solve a problem with money in emergency situations. Compared with bank loans, these cash advances have a higher speed of borrowing and a high approval rate for consumers with bad credit. There are several types of emergency loans: payday loans, installment loans, line of credit, and title loans. All these loan products are meant to help you cover your unexpected financial needs as soon as possible.
The repayment term of these loans goes up to 31 days, or whenever your next payday arrives. The cash advance fee varies by lender and state, but usually, it ranges from $10 up to $25 for every $100 borrowed. Whatever it is, you may rely on a reasonable interest rate from a direct lender that will approve your emergency cash advance.
How Do Emergency Payday Loans Work?
Emergency loans work the same as simple payday loans. You apply online by filling in the loan application form on our website. Then you choose the needed loan amount and submit it. Once you have done it, we send it to our network of trusted direct lenders. They will review your loan request, and you’ll get an answer about your loan. The approval process takes minutes before you’ll receive a notification to your email address. Once you get it, you and the direct lender will sign the agreement online. But before doing it, read the loan agreement attentively and find out all about the interest rates and fees of your loan. If everything is ok, the lender will transfer your money on the next business day or even sooner.
Customers don’t have to worry about repayment. This process is online and 100% safe for all borrowers. As soon as the paycheck reaches their bank account, the lender will withdraw the money from it. Consumers don’t have to stay in line to pay back the emergency payday loan.
Benefits of Emergency Loans
Emergency cash loans have many benefits for borrowers who need cash as soon as possible. They can get an emergency loan counting on the following advantages:
- Flexibility. You can use an emergency payday loan for whatever you want. It might be a car repair, rent payment, or other emergency expenses. Also, the repayment terms of this loan are flexible. You may choose between 14 or 31 days.
- Easy Application. The online loan request is easy and straightforward to fill in because there is no faxing and no needless paperwork. Just provide the necessary information about yourself and submit it. We will manage the rest!
- Quick Approval Process. In comparison with a bank loan, people don’t have to wait days for a loan decision. They receive it as an email notification within minutes after submitting the request.
- Transparency. There are no hidden fees and taxes for emergency loans. Our direct lenders run a transparent borrowing process when lending money.
When Should You Use an Emergency Loan?
There are so many emergencies when you can use a payday loan. They ruin your plans but teach you to calculate your cash till your next payday arrives. These are the most common situations when you might need immediate cash:
- Medical expenses and bills. Health is the most important thing you should invest in. That is why you should cover this emergency expense as soon as possible.
- Home repairs and renovations. When your home doesn’t look like a pleasant place to live, the extra money can help you build perfect living conditions. Repairing your house with a payday loan is easy!
- Car repairs. People solve their emergencies quicker when having a car. But what if this car broke down? A credit card cash advance may repair it in no time.
- Rent payment. Paying your rent before your paycheck can be challenging. So, why don’t you apply for a payday loan to pay it as quickly as possible? Just choose the loan amount you need and get it done!
- Travel expenses. Did you know that a seven-day holiday can save you from a severe burn-out? That’s right! Book a little vacation with a cash advance now.
- Broken home appliances. A broken refrigerator, washing machine, or laptop may ruin your planned budget for this week. Avoid it thanks to an emergency loan.
- Pet care bills. Cats and dogs are our fur friends. That is why you don’t have to be stingy when taking care of your pets, especially in emergencies. Apply for a loan today and pay pet care bills.
Which Loan Is Right For You?
Deciding upon your loan amount might be more complicated than you thought. That is why you have to consider other types of emergency loans. These are the following:
- Payday loans. As mentioned before, this type of loan is a short-term loan that you use to pay for your financial emergencies. The maximum term is 31 days, and the maximum amount to borrow is $1,000.
- Installment loans. These loans have a longer term (up to 90 days) and a more significant amount to borrow (up to $15,000). They have the same concept as payday loans. You may apply before noon and get the money with the same day deposit.
- Title loans. These cash advances allow you to pawn your vehicle as collateral. You are entitled to drive your car while paying your loan.
- Line of credit. It is an open line of available funds that you can withdraw the loan from as you need. They are readily available. Once approved, you don’t have to apply once again. Depending on your state, you can get up to $2,500 from a Line of Credit.
Alternatives to Emergency Loans
If you want to discover other options, consider alternative financial aid available in your state. These are several resources that you can count on:
- Credit Card: You may cover your unplanned expenses with a 0% APR credit card, which doesn’t have high-interest rates. Ask a credit card company about all needed information concerning these cards.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): A HELOC credit is a secured loan that uses your house as collateral. You can draw from these funds whenever you need to pay for a planned expense. It can take a few weeks for you to receive the funds from this financial product, so it is not a good solution when having a same-day emergency.
- Financial aid from a non-profit organization or charity: You can apply for financial help to pay rent, medical bills, and transportation costs. There are many charity and non-profit organizations in each state. So, discover this option when dealing with a rough situation.
How to Get an Emergency Loan?
One can make it by applying online on our website. Just go to the application form and fill it with your contact details and other necessary information. Once you press “Submit”, we will send it to our lenders. One of the lenders will give the loan decision via email. If approved, you’ll get your money on the next business day to your account. If you need it on the same day, consider applying before noon. Simple as it is!
Can I Get a Loan with Bad Credit Score?
Customers with all kinds of credit scores can apply for payday loans. Your credit rating isn’t an obstacle anymore for giving up in tricky situations. You may apply for a payday loan and get approved even if you have a bad credit history. It is thanks to a soft credit check. Lenders don’t perform it through those three main credit bureaus. It means that your credit history / FICO score won’t have to suffer from credit check.
What Are the Eligibility Criteria When Applying for an Emergency Payday Loan?
As a borrower, you must fit some requirements before starting the loan application process. As these criteria are basic, almost all consumers meet them without effort.
This is the list of main conditions one should fit before applying:
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Must be a US citizen;
- Must have a steady income;
- Must have an active bank or checking account;
- Must have an active email address and phone number.
Usually, the requests which have completed all these conditions might be approved quicker than others. So, pay attention to these requirements before applying for loans.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have a savings account and need a loan with the same day deposit, consider applying before noon. The money will wait in your bank account on the day you need them. But if applied on weekends or bank holidays, you’ll get them on the next working day.
No, because our direct lenders don’t review the requests through traditional credit companies. They make it through alternative institutions that won’t affect your credit.
The maximum amount you can borrow with any credit score is $1,000. This amount will help you to solve your problems and cover an emergency. If you need more cash, consider the other options mentioned above.
There are no hard credit checks for these kinds of cash loans - only soft checks. So, don't be afraid to apply for a loan with bad credit score.
Yes, if they have alternative income like social security benefits, unemployment benefits, housing income, retirement benefits, etc. These incomes may help you to qualify for the financial aid you need now.
You can get it right here on the 1FirstCashAdvance website. We will connect you with our lending partners that provide same day loans for bad credit score.