Online Payday Loans in Colorado
- Easy Application Process
- Instant Loan Decision
- Fast Approval Loans
- Direct Online Lenders
- Bad Credit / No Credit OK
- Same-Day Deposit
- No Fax
Colorado Payday Cash Advances
Cash advances are short-term loans that you have to repay on your next payday. Colorado is one of the states where the loan term is at least six months or 180 days from the day the borrower received their loan. That comes at an advantage for locals since they have more time to pay off their debt. The maximum loan amount is capped at $500, and Colorado state laws do not allow payday lenders to charge more than 36% interest. That is valid for both in-store and online payday loans in Colorado.
Due to the increased number of restrictions, Colorado residents are protected against loan amounts that they may not pay back. Moreover, borrowers must go through a 20-day cooling-off period if they wish to apply for another loan. The state of Colorado does not enforce a maximum loan term. The final decision in this regard belongs to the direct lender providing the loan.
Table of Contents
- How Colorado Payday Loans Work
- Payday Installment Loans in Colorado
- Colorado Loans Interest and Fees
- Why Take a Colorado Payday Loan?
- How to Find Colorado Payday Loans Near Me
- What You Need to Take a Colorado Payday Loan
- Colorado Payday Loans Application Process
- Reasons to Choose 1FirstCashAdvance
- In-Store Payday Loans for Colorado Residents
- 1FirstCashAdvance Payday Loans Store Location in Littleton, Colorado
- Our Products and Services
- Find an In-Store Location Near Me
How Colorado Payday Loans Work
Colorado residents have access to both traditional and alternative loans. Among them, online payday loans are among the most popular options. Unlike traditional financial institutions, online direct lenders don’t pay much attention to an applicants’ credit history. That means people with bad credit are welcome to apply. Getting a small-dollar loan or installment loan product is simple and effective. Over 80% of applicants get approval on online payday and installment loan products. Applying does not involve any fees and will not affect your credit score.
Payday Installment Loans in Colorado
Quick installment loans are also popular among Colorado residents. They are similar to payday cash advances as far as the application process and requirements are concerned. An installment loan is typically used for more significant purchases or expenses, and customers repay it in scheduled monthly payments. Many customers prefer this loan type for major repair works, organizing events, or financing vacations. The exact loan conditions and terms depend on the loan request and the applicant’s profile. Just like cash advances, installment loans are available to people with bad credit. The loan requirements allow almost all applicants to qualify. Colorado direct lenders provide affordable interest rates and loan conditions in line with local laws and regulations.
Colorado Loans Interest and Fees
Colorado is one of the states that has capped the maximum loan amount a payday lender may offer their customers. You can only apply for a cash advance of $500 maximum. The minimum loan term is six months or 180 days. State laws don’t specify a maximum loan term, leaving it to the discretion of each direct lender. There’s also a cap on the finance charges, which cannot be more than 36% of the loan. Should you need to apply for another payday loan, you will have to go through a cooling-off period of 30 days in Colorado. Lenders may charge an origination fee. On top of that, a loan provider may also charge a maintenance fee of $30 maximum a month. Customers are free to pay off their loans early with no penalty.
Due to the restrictive measures adopted by Colorado authorities, residents are protected against fraud and unfair lending practices. Nonetheless, if your rights have been violated, submit a complaint with the local Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Why Take a Colorado Payday Loan?
Payday loans offer the convenience of quick approval and fast deposit. Colorado residents look for cash advances when they need an instant loan from a reliable lender. Payday cash advances are ideal for emergency payments or purchases, such as the following:
- Medical bills;
- Urgent purchases;
- Car or house repair;
- Travel expenses;
- Utility bills or rent.
When applying for a payday loan, direct lenders will not ask you many questions about how you intend to use the loan. You are free to invest the money in whatever emergency you may be dealing with. Most clients take payday loans to cover unexpected expenses. Regardless of how carefully one may budget their finances, nobody is ensured against the unexpected. Payday loan products are designed for these specific cases. And since lenders are aware of the urgent character of these cases, they process requests fast, based on a simplified application process.
How to Find Colorado Payday Loans Near Me
There are two ways of applying for a payday loan in Colorado, near you: online or in person. In the first case, all you need is a personal computer, tablet, or smartphone. Applications are open 24/7. If you apply on a trusted platform like 1FirstCashAdvance, you reach an entire network of direct lenders licensed to operate on the territory of Colorado. In-person applications happen at in-store locations. This option makes sense if there is a storefront office near your apartment building or workplace. If you have already collaborated with a loan provider you liked, you may check their in-store locations to see whether you can find one in your neighborhood. Alternatively, do some research and print out a map with all local businesses that may provide payday loan products.
What You Need to Take a Colorado Payday Loan
Most residents of the state of Colorado qualify for a payday loan. Unlike traditional financial institutions, alternative loan companies simplified the application process and eligibility criteria to meet their clients halfway. The standard requirements include the following:
- Being at least 18 years of age;
- Having a verifiable recurring income source;
- Being a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Having an active bank account (checking account);
- Providing your phone number and email address for communication purposes.
Direct lenders may have additional requirements or restrictions. Some details may vary by company. At the same time, all lenders must act in line with the latest state laws and regulations. In some cases, you may have to provide additional information, or your lender will seek confirmation on their own. For instance, they may make a quick call to confirm your employment status with your employer. People who don’t have a job when applying for a payday loan can still apply. The reason is that some lenders accept alternative income sources from people on social or disability benefits, single mothers or fathers who receive child alimony, retirees, etc. People who receive regular payments from investments or rental property may also apply. It is common for loan providers to set a minimum acceptable income.
Colorado Payday Loans Application Process
To apply for a Colorado payday loan via our website, you need to be eligible for a cash advance and follow a few simple steps:
- Fill out the form and submit the loan request. It will take you a few minutes to complete the information. Once you submit the form, we share it with our network of trusted lenders licensed to operate in the state of Colorado. On typical workdays, they will need around 15 minutes to process your request. Some customers receive an almost instant loan decision; others in 30 minutes, depending on the workload. In case of a positive response, you will receive a specific offer from the lender willing to offer you a loan.
- Carefully read the loan agreement front and back, including the fine print. You need to understand all the loan terms and conditions. If you have any questions, do ask your lender to clarify them. Sign the loan agreement and send it back to the direct lender if you agree with all the conditions.
- Receive your funds. As soon as you sign the contract, your lender will deposit the funds into your checking account. The process takes one business day on average. There are cases when customers receive their money on the same day or in one hour. The exact timing depends on the lending process, which is individual to each case.
Reasons to Choose 1FirstCashAdvance
When choosing to apply for a payday loan through our platform, you benefit from:
- Accessibility. You can apply from any convenient place and at any time. All you need is a smartphone, personal computer, or tablet with an internet connection. You don’t need to spend hours on end in long lines to get a payday cash advance.
- Reliable lenders. You may choose to apply with every lender that you deem trustworthy. However, that involves hours of research without any guarantees. With us, you only need to submit one application form, and we share it with a list of top reliable lenders that own a license to operate in the state of Colorado.
- A secure connection. All the data submitted via our form is safe and encrypted for your security. We do not share your personal information with any unaffiliated third parties. We guarantee the security of your data at no additional charge.
- Transparent terms and conditions. The direct lenders that we cooperate with operate based on state laws and regulations. They offer their customers convenient rates and terms and have clean track records.
- Bad credit is not an issue. Direct lenders do not pay much attention to your credit history. They usually perform a soft credit check through alternative means. That means your application will not impact your credit score. Many lenders advertise offering no credit check loans.
- Fast approval. Customers who apply through us have their phones deposited fast, directly to their bank account.
- Quick deposit. The direct lenders in our network do their best to transfer the money into the customer’s bank account as soon as they sign the loan agreement. On average, the transfer takes around one business day. Same-day deposits or one-hour money transfers are also common, depending on the application process.
In-Store Payday Loans for Colorado Residents
Are you struggling with an unexpected financial emergency? Visit our Colorado office. Our branch manager will provide you with all the information you need. You can fill out your loan application on the spot. Get a convenient offer with clearly stated terms and conditions. Access the funds you need as fast as within one business day or even on the same day.
1FirstCashAdvance Payday Loans Store Location in Littleton, Colorado
Our Products and Services
Payday Cash Advances in CO
Apply for a payday loan with us! Cash advances are our most popular loan product. Get up to $1,000 from a direct lender. All you need to do is submit your application form either on our website or at one of our offices. Get the best online payday loan terms from licensed lenders.
Installment Loans in CO
If a payday loan is not enough to solve your current financial emergency, apply for a installment loan in Colorado. Benefit from larger amounts up to $5,000 and extended terms up to 24 months. We recommend installment loans for more ambitious financial goals. Get quick funds even with bad credit to pay for your dream vacation or renovate your living room and repay it in installments.
Check Cashing in CO
Most of our retail locations offer customers check cashing services. Visit us to get your check cashed in only a few minutes. No long lines, no complicated procedures.
Find an In-Store Location Near Me
Come to one of our stores in Colorado to request more information and apply for a payday cash advance. Not in Colorado at the moment? Consider our locations in Michigan, Colorado, California, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, New-Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin.
To access the best online payday loans from direct Colorado lenders, submit an application via our website or visit our store locations. Popular areas include Boulder, El Paso, Jefferson, Arapahoe, Denver, Larimer, Mesa, Weld, Adams, Pueblo, etc.
Yes, you can have one rollover for your payday loan in Colorado. Contact your direct lender as soon as you realize that you need to extend the term of your loan.
Customers usually authorize their direct lender to automatically withdraw the debt from the client's bank account on the due date. That way, you don't have to worry about missing the deadline.
Yes, Colorado state laws allow customers to pay off their debt sooner without facing any penalties.
1FirstCashAdvance only cooperates with authorized lenders who have a license to operate in the state of Colorado. Every single company is manually verified to ensure your safety.
No, you don't need a specific credit score to apply for a payday loan in Colorado. Direct lenders are likely to approve your loan application even if you have a bad credit score.