Payday Loans in San Diego, CA 92115
- Instant Approval Decision
- Bad Credit Score Is Accepted
- Competitive interest rates
- Get Online Payday Loans Fast
- No Application Fees
- No Collateral Requested
How to Get a Payday Loan in San Diego, California
Getting payday loans (San Diego, California), is pretty straightforward, but it’s important to remember that payday loans come with certain advantages you need to use wisely. You can either do this online or by driving around your neighborhood. Make sure they’re licensed and follow California’s payday loan regulations. Fill out our payday loan application form, and we will find you the best offer for your loan.
Come to our store and let us guide you through the process. Our staff is always here to help!
Fill in our online payday loan request by completing a simple form on our website.
Apply by Phone
Call us at
and complete an application by phone or get a link to the online form via SMS.
1F Cash Advance Store in San Diego
Need extra cash to cover your unexpected expenses in San Diego? Visit our store in California to get the best payday loans in San Diego, CA. Our partner payday loan companies provide online payday loans that help you pay for unplanned bills or car repairs till your next paycheck arrives.
Check our address and speak with our friendly branch managers.
Products and Services in 1F Cash Advance in San Diego, CA
A payday loan is a short-term financial product you borrow to your bank account to cover small expenses. You can borrow up to $300 with a maximum term of 30 days.
Need more money for paying bills? Try an installment loan and get up to $5,000 with a maximum term of up to 24 months.
Have a vehicle and need money? Get a title loan and secure it with your car. You’re allowed to drive your car while repaying the loan.
Getting Payday Loans in San Diego Is Fast and Simple!
Come to visit our store at 6423 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92115, and apply for payday loans in San Diego, CA, within minutes. Get competitive interest rates from our direct lenders that don’t perform a hard credit check through major credit bureaus. Discover flexible repayment options and great customer service from our San Diego, California, team.
Get a Payday Loan from a Direct Lender in Other Branches
Citizens of other cities in California can visit the San Diego store. The application for San Diego payday loans can be completed just in several minutes. If you are from Chula Vista, El Cajon, Santee, National City, La Mesa, or Coronado, you can apply for a payday advance loan and cover your expenses within one business day.
Legal Status of Payday Loans in San Diego, California
From September 2021, payday loans in San Diego, CA, were subject to various state and local regulations to protect consumers from predatory lending practices of banks and credit unions. Here’s an overview of the legal status of San Diego payday loans:
- Interest Rate Caps: California has strict regulations regarding the interest rates that payday lenders can charge. The maximum allowable annual percentage rate (APR) for payday loans in California is typically capped at 459%.
- Payday Loan Amount Limits: The maximum payday loan amount for payday loans in California is generally limited to $300.
- Cash Advance Loan Repayment Terms: Payday loans in California typically have a maximum term of 31 days. Borrowers are not allowed to roll over or extend their loans, which helps prevent them from accumulating excessive debt.
- Cooling-Off Period: After a borrower has taken out a payday loan in California, there is a mandatory cooling-off period of one business day before they can take out another. It is intended to prevent borrowers from becoming trapped in a cycle of borrowing.
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Payday Loans in San Diego, CA
You will need to have the following upon your visit to our store:
- Social Security number, and, in some cases, your Individual Taxpayer Identification number,
- Your active checking account number and your bank routing number,
- Government-issued ID, to prove your age,
- Address, valid Email, and Phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you get bad credit loans but remember, it will be more expensive than traditional bank loans designed for good credit scores. If you want better offers for payday advances, try to improve your bad credit and pay your debts on time.
Yes, but you must apply early in the morning to give lenders more time to evaluate your payday loan application form. The money will be transferred with a direct deposit in your checking account by the end of the same day.
Actually, many lenders perform only soft credit checks when lending a payday loan online in San Diego, CA. These checks won't affect your credit score because they don’t do it through major credit bureaus (Transunion, Experian, and Equifax). Also, getting short-term loans won’t affect your credit in the long term.