Payday Loans in Boston, MA 02127
- Only Reliable Direct Lenders
- No Hard Credit Check
- Payday Loans for Bad Credit
- Instant Approval Decision
- No Collateral Required
- No Fees Charged
How to Get a Payday Loan in Boston, MA?
1F Cash Advance is here to offer you the best payday loans in Boston, MA. No paperwork and no hard credit checks are required to provide you with extra cash. We will make your application process stress-free and will assist you during the whole procedure. We cooperate only with legal lenders who work under Massachusetts law and comply with the payday loan restrictions in the state.
Take several simple steps and obtain the money in one of the following ways.
Apply for a loan in our office. Our friendly staff will be happy to guide you through the entire loan process!
Send your loan request through our website. Fill out an online application form and press the Submit button.
Apply by Phone
With our number
complete your application by phone or by getting a link to the form in SMS.
1F Cash Advance Store in Boston
Need extra cash to cover unforeseen expenses? You are in the right place! 1F Cash Advance is here to help Massachusetts residents solve their financial problems!
Products and Services Available in 1F Cash Advance Boston Store
As payday loans are prohibited in Massachusetts, we have other fast loan alternatives for our clients. In our store, Boston residents can apply for the following borrowing options:
An installment loan is a loan borrowed in one lump sum and then repaid in equal monthly payments, also called installments. They should be returned with fixed interest rates within a repayment period of 2 to 24 months.
A title loan, also known as a car title loan, is a short-term, high-interest loan secured by your auto. As the vehicle you owe serves as collateral, a lender can seize it if you fail to repay the debt.
How Do Boston Payday Loans Work?
In our store at 28 Damrell St Ste 110, Boston, MA 02127, you can receive the money within a business day. You don’t need a perfect credit score to get a payday loan, as our lenders don’t perform hard credit checks to make loan decisions. If you are not sure which borrowing option to choose, our friendly customer support will be happy to find the best financial solution for your needs.
Have enough refusals from traditional lenders? We believe everyone deserves to get financial support. Fill out an application form and receive a guaranteed loan approval decision from a Massachusetts direct lender.
Get Loans from Direct Lenders in Other Branches
Borrowing extra money from a direct lender is available not only in Boston. You can apply for a payday loan from 1F Cash Advance from Revere, Winchester, Milton, Cambridge, Watertown, Medford, Arlington, Belmont, and other cities nearby.
Are you not a Massachusetts resident? No worries! 1F Cash Advance will help you borrow a payday loan if you live in one of the following states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Arkansas, West Virginia, and South Dakota. Check out our locations to find the best place for taking additional money near you.
Legal Status of Payday Loans in Boston, MA?
Payday loans are prohibited in Massachusetts due to their exceedingly high interest rates. The lenders can operate within the state, charging up to 23% APR and up to $20 for fees. Each company lending small loans in the state must have a license from the DOB.
What Do You Need to Apply for a Loan in Boston?
The application process for installment and title loans through 1F Cash Advance is quick and straightforward. To get an approval from a direct lender, you only need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid ID;
- Have an active bank account;
- Have a proof of a stable income;
- Have a Social Security number;
- Have a phone number and email.
Alternatives to Payday Loans in Boston
As it is challenging to borrow payday loans in Boston, you can try alternatives:
- Ask your employer for an advance on your paycheck. Explain your financial difficulties to your employer, as they may understand the situation and give you an advance on your salary.
- Get a cash advance from a credit card. Although it is a costly borrowing option, credit card cash advances are still cheaper than payday loans.
- Apply for a short-term loan through your bank or credit union. Traditional financial institutions usually have stricter requirements for borrowers, but their loans are cheaper and more transparent.
- Discuss with your creditor a more extended period for paying for your bills. Although it may result in additional charges, such as higher interest rates, late charges, or extra finance charges, postponing your bill payments may be cheaper than applying for a payday loan.